1. Act as the Head of the Department from 24/03/2014 to 24/03/2017
2. Act as member of Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the College.
3. Actively involved in NAAC related activities of the college.
4. Involved in Examination related activities of the college conducting Sessional Examinations departmentally and as a member of Board of Examination of the College
5. One of the Co-ordinators of International Seminar on Ethnicity, Identity, Literature organised by the Department of English, Sibsagar College, Joysagar,(11,12,13 and 14October, 2012) and also acted as Co-ordinator of academic session of the
14th NEEA conference Sibsagar College, 13th 14th December, 2012.
6. Literary in-charge of Students Union in the year 2013-14, 2015-16. 2016-17, 2019-20 Moreover, also acted as Prof. In-charge of Studentsí Magazine of the Department 2019.
7. Associated with Election of Studentsí Union in the capacity of a Member of Scrutiny Committee, Presiding and polling officer.
8. Act as judge in various competitions such as music, recitation etc. of the college week
Involved in confidential Examination related works of Dibrugarh University
10. Associated with the syllabus related work of Post Graduation under CBCS System
11. Act as Subject Expert, VC Nominee for the promotion of Assistant Prof. and for New appointment in many colleges under Dibrugarh University.
12. Act as a member of college inspection team of the University (as subject expert).
Research Publication (in National and International Journals/Seminars) : (20)
Problems of Insurgency and Economic Development in North-East India. (Sibsagar College,
Contributions of the Tai Ahoms in the Evolution of Assamese Society and Culture.(TalatalGhar Compound, Sivasagar. ,2005)
Capacity Building of Women Managers in Higher Education.(DHSK College Dibrugarh,2006)
The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 & R TI Act, 2005(Sibsagar College, Joysagar,2007)
Orientation Workshop for College Teachers in English.(Department of English ,Dibrugarh University,2008)
NEIHA (Dibrugarh University,2008)
Migration and Assimilation(JorhatCollege ,Jorhat,2008)
Challenges to Higher Education in Empowering Rural Women of North-East.(JDSG College,Bokakhat,2010)
Imaginary Homeland of Salman Rushdie ,G U, English Department. .
Attended a workshop at NAMTI COLLEGE, 2019
. Attended a workshop at ENGINEERING COLLEGE, JORHAT, 2019
International Seminar: .International Seminar attended &presented a paper entitled QUEST for IDENTITY: THOMAS HARDYíS JUDE the OBSCURE ,organised by Sibsagar College, Joysagar,(11,12,13 and 14October, 2012)
Attended a National Seminar, organised by JorhatKendriyaMahavidyalaya, Jorhat& presented a paper entitled ANURADHA SARMA PUJARIíS SHORT STORIES: A NARRATOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE
Attended a National Seminar, organised by JHSC, Sibsagar& presented a paper entitled Thomas Hardyís FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD AND THE TRANSLATED VERSION IN ASSAMESE-- A CULTURAL PERSPECTIVE.
Book Publications(state/national/international publisher) : (15)
R&D Projects if any with funding agency
(a) A Minor Research Project done sponsored by UGC entitled Images of Women in The Novels of Thomas Hardy.
(b) A Minor Research Project done sponsored by UGC entitledA Comparative Analysis of Assamese and British Novels of The Nineteenth Century with Special Emphasis on The Novels of PadmanathGohainBoruah and Thomas Hardy.
Departmental Meetings, Parent-Teacher General/Executive Body Meetings, PG Inaugural Programme, Meetings with The Students of The Department as Literary In-charge .